Event: 2021 Junior Oceania Indigenous Invitational Cup
When: March 19 – 20 – 21, 2021
Where: Bruce Pulman Park – 90 Walters Road, Takanini, Auckland NZ
This tournament will offer playing divisions for ages 5 through to 18. The Under 12 age group and all of the younger proceeding age groups will be non-competitive.
The Under 13 age group and all older proceeding age groups WILL be competitive and teams will be playing for placings/Junior National Champion titles.
Under 6 – Open
Under 7 – Open
Under 8 – Boys, Girls
Under 9 – Boys, Girls
Under 10 – Boys, Girls
Under 11 – Boys, Girls
Under 12 – Boys, Girls
Under 13 – Boys, Girls
Under 14 – Boys, Girls, Mixed
Under 15 – Boys, Girls, Mixed
Under 16 – Boys, Girls, Mixed
Under 17 – Boys, Girls, Mixed
Under 18 – Boys, Girls, Mixed
Tournament Fee: $60.00 (NZD) per player
- Paid individually through the online player registration link.
- There is no fee to participate as a Coach or Manager.
- All age groups are guaranteed a minimum of 5 games.
- Team’s MUST meet the minimum squad size of 12 players.
All registrations will be completed online through SportsTG registration links.
- Managers must first register their team to obtain a team code.
- There is no charge to use the team registration link.
- Once the team is registered, players can then register themselves into the team using their team code.
- The Registration cut-off dates stated in section 4.2 will be strictly enforced, please plan accordingly.
Please see Section 4.3 & 4.4 for detailed instructions on how to use the registration links.
Team Registration Link:
Player Registration Link:
COVID-19 Contingency Plan:
Please see below or at www.nztagfootball.com/resources/ for the NZTFI’s Official Statement of the 2021 Junior Oceania Indigenous Invitational Cup Covid-19 Contingency plan.
- In the event of a cancellation all tournament fees will be refunded.
- The NZTFI will be following the advice of the Government/Ministry of Health in the planning and potential cancellation of this event.
- Should the event be safe to go ahead, Hand sanitising stations will be available at every field and throughout the premises.
- A NZ Covid Tracer App QR code will be available onsite. We strongly encourage all attendees to scan this.